- Implemented the
baruwa-setuputility that automates the configuration of Baruwa Enterprise Edition systems including clustered setups.
- Implemented Content Protection functionality within the interface. This allows admins to manage File name and Mime Type block policies from within the interface. The policies can be set globally and on a per domain basis.
- Implemented MTA settings functionality within the interface. This allows admins to manage various MTA exemption lists from within the web interface.
- Implemented functionality to support Email Address tagging.
It is now possible to add addresses using a regex such as
email@example.com. The supported delimiters are - and +. This closes issue #55
- Implemented the theme licensing checks. Templates that do not follow the guidelines will not render.
- Implemented the list to
all domainsoption for domain admins, when used the listing will be functional at SMTP time just as it is with when created by a server admin.
- Implemented SMTP Error information page. This provides a more in depth error message than provided at SMTP time. SMTP server will display links to this page for the detailed error message.
- Implemented timezone awareness for Baruwa reports, reports now sent to the user at the configured time in their own timezone not the server timezone. By default reports are sent at 07H00, users in New York or Sydney will each get the report at 07H00 their own localtime.
- Implemented the
baruwa.send.reports.atto allow configuration of the hour at which reports are sent out.
- Implemented CDB based lookup files for Exim to improve performance and to ensure mail processing continues when the DB is inaccessible.
- Implemented Site signatures which allow you to add a site signature to
all mail sent out through the server regardless of the status of user or
domain signatures. Can be used to add
scanned by xxx messages
- Implemented outbound relay rate limit settings, you can use this to control the sending speed of clients to prevent DNSBL listing during spam outbreaks.
- Implemented checks to prevent DOS and Memory exhaustion attacks via large datasets in the bulk operations module such as bayesian learn of 100 messages on a system with insufficient memory. Baruwa will now check if the memory is sufficient to perform the tasks before executing them, it polls to check if memory has been released and times out after 10 checks.
- Implemented online local scores management, this allows admins to set local spam rule scores. The local scores override the default system scores.
- Added the
msgfilesdatabase column to store the location of a message, this speeds up message operations as the location does not have to be dynamically looked up each time. Dynamic lookups are still available to ensure that messages logged in the old format are still accessible.
- Added tooltips to icon based links to assist screen readers.
- Improved the Backup DB table creation process, the creation will only be attempted if the table does not exist. For existing tables the schema is checked and upgraded if it should be.
- Implemented progress bar for Messages bulk processing
- FIX: Quarantined files were not being cleaned up.
- FIX: celery restore_group is not supported by this backend is now fixed
- FIX: Select all checkbox for domains and accounts search results pages
- FIX: The change report options url in quarantine reports resulted in a 403 access denied error for non admin users.
- FIX: XML formatted email messages were incorrectly handling, thus failed to display in preview.
- FIX: Quarantine email logo was not displaying due to incorrect encoding of the attachment data.
- FIX: AJAX generated dates used to show the browser timezone not the timezone configured by the user. This has been updated to ensure that the dates are generated in the users configured timezone.
- FIX: prune-database was not honouring command line options
- FIX: Added missing newlines at the end of files.
- FIX: Virus checks ruleset generation task was duplicated.
- FIX: Message totals were not being updated via AJAX.
- FIX: It is now possible to download attached email .eml messages
- FIX: Improved bulk message operations by updating code to use the new celery API with group and GroupResult
- FIX: Ensure command line tools use the correct user and group id to ensure that files are created with the correct ownership.
- FIX: It was not possible to delete multi select settings.
- FIX: Incorrect defaults were being used in settings.
- FIX: It was not possible to add multiple non SMTP-AUTH IP based relays
- FIX: Branding not being done by the JS scripts
- FIX: Encoding detection of mail records
- FIX: DOM_RE regex incorrectly matched IP addrs
- FIX: Incorrect rules being generated.