- Fixed unicode encode error in spamassassin rules update command.
- Implemented locking to update delta command to ensure only one instance runs.
- Fixed quarantine clean command date format exception.
- Replaced old commands with their new generation versions.
- Fixed issue with fake charsets causing exceptions.
- Prevented cron.d file from being overwritten during update.
- Made improvements to authentication and authorization subsystems.
- Fixed prune quarantine command issue where customized cleanup days options were not being honored for the messages and archive tables.
- Fixed display of bayesian auto learn status, Bayes auto learn status was displayed incorrectly on the message detail page when bayes learning was disabled by the engine.
- Fixed sphinx indexing cronjobs.
- Fixed issue with incorrect attachments being downloaded when messages contain an embedded image.
- Fixed Spam rules display, preventing the “required score” from displaying as a rule.
- Fixed MailScanner config spamactions option which was not being picked up correctly.
- Fixed delivery status information, which incorrectly displayed as quarantined messages that had been deleted.
- Implemented Default theme support, which allows for global overriding of built-in appearance.
- Fixed branding issue where the logo was not being replaced with the theme version. Closes issue #19
- Implemented a configurable DKIM selector. Closes issue #17. A new
baruwa.dkim.selectorintroduced to allow configuration of the DKIM selector.
- Fixed Error when adding address to approved/banned senders using an alias domain. Closes issue #20
- Made default settings match supplied mailscanner configuration file. Closes issue #17.
- Fixed Information Header Value not applying. Closes issue #13
- Implemented the Blue lagoon theme as base template, this is built using responsive design which scales to display on all device sizes.
- Updated the translations.
- Updated the documentation.